- April 4-17 “Sacred Plants, Psychedelic Neuroepistemology and Human Microbiota”
- August 1-14 “Sacred Plants, Religion, Spirituality and the Unexplained”
- October 18-31 “On the Nature of Consciousness, Death, and the Psychedelic Experience”
October 18-31, 2017, “On the Nature of Consciousness, Death, and the Psychedelic Experience”
Susan Blackmore, Consciousness Researcher
Erik Davis, Cultural Historian
Karen Helle Grue, Jungian Analyst and Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator
Dale Millard, Botanist
Lectures by Susan Blackmore:
- Who am I? Is my self a soul, a conscious mind, an illusion or what?
- Death, dying and the near-death experience
- Giving up free will.
Lectures by Erik Davis:
- Timothy Leary in the Bardo: Psychedelicizing the Tibetan Book of the Dead
- Terence McKenna and the Experiment at La Chorrera
- MysLcal PragmaLsm: towards a Psychedelic Philosophy
Lectures by Luis Eduardo Luna:
- Phenomenology of the Ayahuasca Experience.
- Civilization, Deforestation and the Desacralization of Nature. A Historical Perspective.
- Visionary Art from the Paleolithic to the Present
Adriana Rosa is a cultural producer, an actress, and a theater and art educator. She has a Master in Cultural Management from Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Besides her work as an organizer of cultural events in the city of Florianópolis, she is the producer of the Wasiwaska seminars since its creation. Adriana is in charge of providing healthy and nutritious food to be offered at the seminars, adapted, when necessary, to the needs of our participants, and with Dale Millard is in charge of Wasiwaska’s ethnobotanical garden.
The fee for our 2017 seminars is R$ 10,500 Brazilian reais. Please, consult here for exchange rates. This includes airport transfers, double room accommodation, laundry, all meals and activities, but does not include airfares. A 50% deposit is required upon registration. If you are interested or require further information, please contact Luis Eduardo Luna at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.