March 30 – April 12 2015, “The Scientific Study of Psychointegrator Plants”
Lectures by Jordi Riba:
- TheNeuroscience of Ayahuasca.
- The Neuroscience of Salvidorin-A: the Active Principle of the Mexican Entheogen Salvia divinorum.
- Long TermEffects of Ayahuasca in Humans.
Lectures by Attila Szabo:
Attila will give a three-part lecture on Psychedelics and immunity: at the crossroad of ancient andmodern medicine.
- Psychedelics andthe basics of immune responses.
- Tryptamines, Phenethylamines, Lysergamides and the biology of inflammation, autoimmune diseases and cancer.
- Ayahuasca and immunity..
Lectures by Tiago Arruda:
- The Study of Emotions Using Neuroimaging.
- Effects of Ayahuasca in Emotions Processing.
Lectures by Friederike Meckel Fischer:
- Psycholitic therapy: practical approach and methodology, theoretical background, tools and their development.
- Critical thoughts about psychotherapy and the difference between psychotherapy and psycholytic therapy. Substances, doses, set and setting, choosing of clients, dangers and risks.
Lectures by Luis Eduardo Luna:
- Sacred Amerindian Plants: Persecution and Current Revival
- Ayahuasca Visions: An Epistemological Approach
The fee per person for this seminar will be 8,900 Brazilian Reais everything included: airport transfers, double room accommodation, all meals, laundry, lectures and activities, with the possibility of massage sessions (not included in the fee). The seminar also includes several excursions around the beautiful Island of Santa Catarina, as well as other activities. Seminars are open for a maximum of 14-15 participants, including guest lecturers. A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 3,000 Brazilian reais is required to secure a place. See currency converter at www.xe.com. If you are interested or require further information, please contact Luis Eduardo Luna at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.