April 22 – May 5 2013, “Spirituality, Fairy Tales, Sacred Plants and Holotropic Breathwork. An Interdisciplinary Seminar”
Lectures by Professor Peter Elsas:
- The path of Buddha; an introduction to Buddhist psychology based on interviews with high ranked Lamas in North India, Tibet and Ladakh.
- Spiritual attachment and retreat; an widening of our attachments to “signiHicant other persons” to relationships to “something more”.
- Those who hide from others are having a good life. The story of my life-‐long friendship with the Arhuaco Indians in Colombia.
Lectures by Karen Helle Grue:
“The Ego and the Hero”.
The fairy tales tell us about all the danger we meet, searching for the soul. During this inner journey, the ego is often looked at as the one that prevents spiritual development. But a deeper understanding might help the ego to avoid the pitfalls and become the hero.
“Kissing the Frog”.
Traumas can create split in the consciousness. The separated part of the psyche, which carries the trauma, can no longer develop and becomes a “frog”. This complicated process is organized by the Self. The symbol of kissing the frog is the insight how to get back into connection, into the deeper and divine dimensions of the psyche.
Lectures by Luis Eduardo Luna:
- “Sacred Plants and the Spanish Inquisition”.
- “Health and Illness in Amazonia.”
- “Towards Big History: Disquisitions about our Place in Time”
The fee per person for the seminars will be 6,200 Brazilian Reais everything included: airport transfers, double room accommodation, all meals, laundry, lectures and activities, with the possibility of massage sessions (not included in the fee). The seminar also includes several excursions around the beautiful Island of Santa Catarina, as well as other activities. Seminars are open for a maximum of twelve participants. A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 3,000 Brazilian reais is required to secure a place. If you are interested or require further information, please contact Luis Eduardo Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.