September 9-22 2012, “Mayan Cosmology, Amazonian Lore and Holotropic Breathwork”
Click the photos above to see their biographies
Karen Helle Grue Jungian Psychologist, and Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator
John Major Jenkins Mayan Scholar
Lectures by Karen Helle Grue:
- “Connection and Disconnection” connection to oneself, to others to the Universe and the consequence of disconnection seen through the fairytale Bluebeard and an eskimo fairytale Pani’s Journey to the Mother of the Sea.
- Lecture about the split caused by trauma: Kissing the Frog/In Contact With the Divine Dimension: Who Benefits From It, the True or the False Self?
- Holotropic Breathwork is a method developed by Stan and Christiana Grof. The basic elements in Holotropic Breathwork are deeper and accelerated breathing, evocative music, and facilitation of energy release through a specific form of bodywork
Lectures by John Major Jenkins:
- “Maya Shamanism and Cosmology”
- “Lord Jaguar’s 2012 Inscriptions”
- “Origins Myths of the Americas”
Lectures by Luis Eduardo Luna:
- “Evidence of Advance Civilizations in Pre-Columbian Amazon Area”.
- “Indigenous narratives on the origins of the ayahuasca / yajé complex”.
- “Possible Roles of Ayahuasca in our Contemporary World”.
The fee per person for the seminars will be 6,200 Brazilian Reais everything included: airport transfers, double room accommodation, all meals, laundry, lectures and activities, with the possibility of massage sessions (not included in the fee). The seminar also includes several excursions around the beautiful Island of Santa Catarina, as well as other activities. Seminars are open for a maximum of twelve participants. A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 3,000 Brazilian reais is required to secure a place. If you are interested or require further information, please contact Luis Eduardo Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.