July 12-25 2011
Karen Helle Grue Jungian Psychologist, and Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator
Prof. Manuel Torres Art Historian and Archaeologist
Donna Torres Artist
Lectures by Manuel Torres:
- An Inquiry into the origins of the ayahuasca/yagé concept.
- Visionary art in ancient America: Chavín.
- Visionary art in ancient America: Tihuanaco and San Pedro de Atacama
Workshops by Donna Torres:
- Workshop I: Shamanic plants, text and Image (two sessions).
- Workshop II: Expressing and understanding your ayahuasca experience: A workshop in watercolor and ink.
Lectures by Karen Helle Grue:
- The Process of Healing
- Death and Rebirth
- Two Holotropic Breathwork Sessions facilitated by Karen Helle Grue.
Lectures by Luis Eduardo Luna:
- Pre-Columbian Amazon
- Ayahuasca and the Concept of Reality
- Indigenous Spirituality and Sacred Plants
The fee per person for the seminars will be 6,200 Brazilian Reais everything included: airport transfers, double room accommodation, all meals, laundry, lectures and activities, with the possibility of massage sessions (not included in the fee). The seminar also includes several excursions around the beautiful Island of Santa Catarina, as well as other activities. Seminars are open for a maximum of twelve participants. If you are interested or require further information, please contact Luis Eduardo Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.